About our website
The website Kenzly.eu (“Website”) is an official website of Kenzly Business Services OÜ, a company is established and existing under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, Registry code 14522179, Estonia.
Kenzly does not assume any liability for damages or losses resulting from visiting the Website Kenzly.eu, including the use of information made available on these web pages. We are also not liable for the content of hyperlinks to Websites of third parties.
Kenzly responsibility for information connected to Kenzly own products and services is additionally limited by the Service Agreement of the appropriate product.
All information available on our Website including the content of a graphic nature, are the property of Kenzly, unless the Content is marked or generally acknowledged to be the property of a third party.
You may not copy, duplicate, print or circulate the information of this Website without our prior written consent. If such information is allowed for use, this has to be stated explicitly on the third-party website.
Changes to our Website
The information made available on our Websites may be altered or removed at any time without prior notice.
Change of Terms
The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behaviour prohibited by the Service:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of Spam. The sending of bulk email originating from our servers mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services, or of bulk email NOT originating from our servers mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services relating to a Kenzly Websites account will result in immediate account suspension.
- Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectable material.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of any Kenzly Websites service, solution or technology.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of individual passwording of Subscriber Sites (or pages contained therein).
You need to be 18 years or over to become a member or to buy items. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for a Kenzly account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any use of the Kenzly websites including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have a Kenzly account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
Blocking a member, disabling an account or refusing to process a payment
Last updated: January 21, 2020