Autism Summer Meetup – Day Pass
A one-day pass is a ticket that allows you to attend one day of an event, including all of the workshops and activities offered on that day. With a one-day pass, you can attend all of the talks and presentations, as well as any general workshops that are offered. Specialized workshops require an additional ticket.
One-day passes also include free admission for one child. Additional children can be added by purchasing additional tickets.
One-day passes are a great way to attend an event without having to commit to the full event. They also give you the flexibility to choose the day that best suits your schedule.
Please note that one-day passes do not include a certificate or any event stationery.
We welcome all children, regardless of their abilities or disabilities. We believe that all children deserve the opportunity to participate in fun and educational activities, and we are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all children, regardless of their abilities or disabilities. This helps children to integrate with others and interact with society.
- Sports Welcome Day: This is the first day of the event and is held in a gym that is large enough for the number of participants. It is a welcome day that includes entertainment, sports games, and music.
- Swimming Day: This is the second day of the event, where children who love swimming can spend a wonderful day in a swimming pool complex under the supervision of specialists to ensure the safety of the children.
- Horse Riding Day: This is the third day of the event, where horseback riding plays a wonderful role for autistic children. It is a wonderful opportunity for all children to experience riding Scandinavian horses, under the supervision of specialists and trainers to ensure the safety of the children.
- Open Day: This is the fourth day of the event, where it takes place in an open space, and games, entertainment activities, and music are provided.
- Zoo: This is the fifth and final day of the event, which is a group trip for children to visit the zoo in the capital, Helsinki. A great day to learn about animals, use children’s games, and feed the animals.
A one-day pass that you can customize to your own schedule.
The cost of the activites is free for one child if you purchase a one day pass ticket for one day. Additional children cost 50 euros each for all activites. If you purchase a gold ticket, the participation fee is 300 euros and one child for all activities.
One-day attendance tickets
- Admit one person to all meetings and workshops on the day of purchase.
- Admit one child to the activity available on the day of purchase.
Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times if need special care.
Tickets to events, meetings, or workshops are typically non-refundable. This is because we reserve and allocate a seat for each ticket holder, and we have external contracts that prevent us from issuing refunds. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule, including:
- If the minimum number of attendance is not met
- If the event is canceled or postponed
- If the maximum number of attendance is reached
If you are unable to attend an event and you fall into one of these exceptions, please contact us to request a refund.
Finally, we hope you will join us in creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all children. If you have any suggestions or inquiries, please contact us.