Autism Summer Meetup – Day 4 Ticket
The fourth day of the Autism Summer Meeting is an exciting day where you will hear from different speakers from around the world on topics related to autism. The day also includes a variety of workshops and an entertaining activity for children.
You can attend all days of the event by purchasing a Golden Ticket, which gives you access to all days of the event, workshops, and a free ticket for your child to all activities.
You can also attend just the fifth day by purchasing a separate ticket for the fifth day, which gives you access to the speakers, workshops, and the activity for one child.
One-day attendance tickets
- Admit one person to all seminars and workshops on the day of purchase.
- Admit one child to the activity available on the day of purchase.
To see the speakers for today, please visit the Day Page. This page shows who is speaking, what their topic is, and when they are speaking. To learn more about a speaker, please click on their picture. You will find all the information you need to identify them.
The Today page is a great resource for planning your day at the event. You can use it to see who is speaking, when they are speaking, and what their topic is. This will help you make the most of your time at the event.
Every day we are pleased to offer separate workshops. The workshops have been specifically designed for smaller groups to allow for more intimate interaction with a specialist who will be focusing on a specific area of Autism treatment.
Today’s activity is free play in the games area. You can enjoy playing outdoor or indoor games. Children will gather in the assembly area, and then buses will take them to the play area.
The games area has a variety of activities for children of all ages. Free play is a great way for children to burn off energy and have fun. It is also a great way for children to socialize and make new friends.
We appreciate your cooperation with us while attending and participating in the event.
- Arrive early. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the event start time. This will help us ensure that the event runs smoothly.
- Be respectful. Please be respectful of other attendees and staff. This includes following all general rules and regulations.
- No smoking. Smoking is prohibited inside the event venue.
- Help us with research. Please take a few minutes to fill out the surveys. Your feedback helps us improve future events.
- Take care of your belongings. Please be careful with your personal belongings. We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Silence your phone. Please silence your phone during the event. This will help ensure that everyone can enjoy the program.
- Keep children safe. Please provide your children with the necessary facilities during activities and workshops. If your child needs personal care, you can hire a volunteer to accompany them for 25 euros per day. Volunteers are not responsible for personal hygiene.
- If you have any problems, please let us know. We are here to help you have a great experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Cooperation with Researchers
We appreciate your cooperation with the researchers participating in the event by participating in surveys or meetings. Your feedback is valuable and helps them to discover many important things about autism.
Your participation in research can help us to:
- Better understanding of the causes of autism
- Develop new treatments and interventions
- Improve the quality of life for people with autism and their families
We know that your time is valuable, and we appreciate your willingness to help us make a difference. If you have any questions about the research, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Tickets to events, meetings, or workshops are typically non-refundable. This is because we reserve and allocate a seat for each ticket holder, and we have external contracts that prevent us from issuing refunds. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule, including:
- If the minimum number of attendance is not met
- If the event is canceled or postponed
- If the maximum number of attendance is reached
If you are unable to attend an event and you fall into one of these exceptions, please contact us to request a refund.